Wednesday, May 21, 2014

About Me!

                                About Me!
                                                                 By: Alexis k Stoychoff


Hi! My name is Alexis Stoychoff. I am in fourth grade, and I am ready and excited for fifth! My favorite thing in fourth grade is seeing all the wonderful teachers, helpers, and all of my friends! In this little story about me, I am going to tell you some of my likes and dislikes in and out of school. So let's get started!
       Some of my likes inside of school are seeing my friends, helpers, and my teachers. I also like playing outside at recess and doing fun projects with others. Some things I like outside of school are playing outside with my sister and going to my town park. One more thing is that I like having sleepovers with my friend Alexia because she is fun and funny too! Sometimes we even stay up till' 1:00 a.m.! Those were some of my likes in and out of school.
       Some of my dislikes inside of school are the blurting and some of the talking. Especially the meanest bullies! I don't really like P.E. that much either, but sometimes it can get a little more fun. Some of my dislikes outside of school are that sometimes my sister because we fight a lot and mean people that I meet. One more thing I don't like outside of school is not seeing all my friends and teachers in school. Those were some of my dislike in and out of school!
        It has been a fun year, and I hope you learned a little about me and my likes and dislikes in and out of school. I can't wait to be in fifth grade next year! I hope that will be as great as the on I am living through now. I hope you enjoyed my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment