How To Play “Guess Who”
By: Alexis Stoychoff & Jaxon Morgan
1. Players: First you need 2 or more players to play this game.
2. Equipment: Get a piece of paper and a drawing utensil.
3.What to do: Someone draws a person that they know how to draw on the piece of paper.
4.DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHO YOU ARE DRAWING!!!!
5.Then when you are done let them try to guess who the person is.
6. Whoever gets the name of the person on the paper. They get to go draw someone next and they get 1 point.
7. Repeat over again until you don’t want to play the game anymore.
8. The first person to get 10 points wins!
9. Have fun playing!