Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This Week

                                          
                                          This Week
                                                                                  
                                                                                 By: Alexis Kay Stoychoff





This week we stayed in our home room's because of our program practice. It was FUN! I love to see Mr. E the whole day and to see him smile and all my classmates! The first day we did it we made a project. That was AWESOME! My favorite part was doing the project and seeing all my friends and Mr. E smiling and laughing. We learned long multiplication and division. We all talked a little, but then we started to die down. The sad part about this day is that tomorrow. We also practiced put program. I am a Pirate. My other favorite part about being in my home room class was that we all had SO MUCH FUN! So, that is my story about my week! I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment