Monday, November 25, 2013

My Favorite Place

                                      My Favorite Place
                                                                                   By: Alexis K Stoychoff



Once on a hot summer day my mom planned to go to Lost Island Water-park with me, my sister Hailey, my mom Sheri, and my brother Christian and his girlfriend Josie. Lost Island was in Water Loo so, we had to drive 2 hours from our house the Lost Island. BORING! When we got there we got all of our stuff and we headed inside. The water park was outside so the sun was BURNING HOT!!! When we found a good seat when I looked around I saw HUGE water slides that were all kinds of different colors! I was AMAZED! I also saw some big pools and some tasty snack bars. I could hear the laughter of kids having fun and the slashing and flowing of the cool water. I could smell  the nice pretty plants and the nice cool food running through my nose well I walked. Then, we went on some water slides and swam in the big, cool pools. After we swam we all went to the snack bar and had a snack and some treats to fill our stomachs. After that we had some more fun with water and then it was time to go back home. We packed up all of our stuff and we went to the car and put our things in the back and went home. That was FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment